From design to machining and assembly to in house CMM certification, our experts offer end to end solutions for your fabrication and fixturing requirements.
Whatever the industry, to be competitive you need quality parts. However, parts can only ever be as good as the fixtures that help make them.
Boasting more than 15 years of experience in the design of manufacture of fixtures for testing, gauge and inspection applications, our fabrication team provides the exact solutions requested, working efficiently to meet deadlines and keep costs low.
Bespoke Fabrication, Performed by Specialists
Having honed our processes over the years and incorporated the latest CAD software and fabrication equipment, we have the ideal set up for virtually any request.
Our capabilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Cad Design and engineering
- CMM inspection and reverse engineering
- CNC Machining
- Mig/Tig Welding (one off and limited production runs)
- Prototype development
- Equipment design and development
- Vibration Fixtures
- Instron Fixtures
- Safety Fixtures
Some notable equipment we use includes:
- Fusion 360 software for full 3D CAM
- 3 axis CNC machines with machining capability up to 60”x25”x25
- Horizontal/vertical combo mil
- Saw with ability to cut up to 18”
- 3 Haas machining centers
- Aluminum and steel Miller MIG/TIG welders